Test/QA Automation Digital Marketing Ruby/Python AGILE £55-60K
One of UKs leading online marketing software house is looking to hire a LEAD QA Automation Engineer who will be working at the forefront of the QA discipline.
Quality has always been the heart of the development activities, but till date the QA activities are carried out by the respective developers. They now need someone who can take charge and define the road map for the QA function.
During the Initial 6 months you would be expected to define the testing strategy and what should and should not be automated. You would be solely responsible for building up the automation framework using Ruby, Cucumber, RSpec and protractor. This role further absorbs the responsibilities to form a team and revisit the strategies. This is a 100% hands on role with an added managerial tinge to it.
What's needed in you:
- Prior experience with Angular/JS framework testing (protractor)
- experience with Rails testing (Ruby)
- Strong practitioner of BDD testing cucumber/gherkin/RSpec
- Experience of automation testing of REST full services using SOAP
- Experience building framework using more than 2 languages e.g Java/Python/C#
- Excellent communicator and peoples person
- Comfortably working in a SCRUM style and participating in releases
This is a chance to gain complete autonomy in the whole QA function. Apply if you are up for this challenge.
Please apply through the job board or call me at Talent Point for an informal, confidential discussion.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
Job reference information
||0203 0111 501 (Please reference Dice when calling)