QA Engineer / Java Developer in Test (Java Selenium Agile Data SQL Automation Testing). Successful and growing software house is seeking a highly technical QA Engineer with strong Java coding and test automation experience to help ensure the quality of a new Network Visualisation / modelling product offering for the telecommunications sector.
Successful and growing software house is seeking a highly technical QA Test Engineer with strong Java coding and test automation experience.
Joining an Agile development team, as a QA Engineer / Java Developer in Test you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of a new, highly complex data centric product that uses cutting edge semantic technology.
Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly, technology driven environment.
• Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Structured testing methodologies and Test Automation tools (Selenium)
• Hands on in preparation of test plans, test cases and test scripts
• Good Java coding skills
• Familiar with both Windows and Linux environments
• Experience with MySQL, Oracle and / or SQL Server
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment with rapidly changing requirements and functionality
• Excellent communication skills and collaborative team player
As a QA Engineer / Java Developer in Test you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this QA Engineer / Java Developer in Test opportunity.
Job Role: QA Engineer / Java Developer in Test; Location: London; Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 + benefits
This QA Engineer / Java Developer in Test vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2580 (Please reference Dice when calling)