QA Test Lead (QA, Test)
Salary: Highly competitive + Pension, Bonus
Experian's growing investment in technology and QA has led to this exciting new opportunity. You will be accountable for the implementation of the Test Strategies to support the delivery of our software solutions across the Build and Test delivery & credit lifecycle; Originations, Customer Management, Collections and Fraud.
Key Responsibilities of the QA Test Lead (QA, Test)
• By request, support Pre-Sales bids by ensuring customer confidence in EDAs QA & Testing function
• By request, participate in the production of proposals / Bid reviews / cost estimations.
• Ensure that all methodologies / approaches are aligned to UK DA Delivery any deviations being thoroughly justified and fed back to the UK DA QA Test Manager
• Improve process efficiency and automation while maintaining quality
• Through challenge & innovation drive continuous Testing improvement
• Contributes strongly as part of a cross functional delivery team
• Provide accuracy reporting to demonstrate on-going efficiency gains in reduced time to test vs increased scope of testing
• Create and implement effective Test Plans which support the EDA Test Strategy of a risk based approach that engages all stakeholders in building an agreed risk assessment that drives minimum test phases and scope and for each test phase defines exit criteria.
• Ensure effective Test Design and Test Execution by the application of good review and test process good practice
• During Test Preparation provide accurate and timely information of coverage and tests preparation progress
• During Test Execution provide accurate and timely information on test execution results and actively manage defect resolution.
• Support the resolution owners by ensuring sufficient details are provided to reduce time to fix.
• Support Project stakeholder meetings (internal & external)
Job Requirements & Qualifications of the QA Test Lead (QA, Test):
• Knowledge of Testing methodologies and supporting tools
• Experience of software solution design / architecture / development / configuration
• Experience handling multiple simultaneous releases for multiple products/solutions with a track record of on time delivery
• Proven track record of completing projects to specification while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements.
• Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with IT test automation for thick client/Server application, Workflow Engine, SOA, web technologies
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English, and communicate with diplomacy and authority at all levels.
To apply for the QA Test Lead (QA, Test) role, please click the ‘Apply now’ button.
Job reference information
||07583 400740 (Please reference Dice when calling)