QA Test Lead required by Experian for a permanent role based in Nottingham or Bradford.
Experian's increasing investment in technology and QA has led to this exciting new opportunity within our growing QA/Test Community . The successful candidate will accountable for the implementation of the Test Strategies to support the delivery of our software solutions across the Build and Test delivery & credit lifecycle; Originations, Customer Management, Collections and Fraud.
- By request, support Pre-Sales bids by ensuring customer confidence in EDAs QA & Testing function
- By request, participate in the production of proposals / Bid reviews / cost estimations.
- Ensure that all methodologies / approaches are aligned to UK DA Delivery any deviations being thoroughly justified and fed back to the UK DA QA Test Manager
- Improve process efficiency and automation while maintaining quality
- Through challenge & innovation drive continuous Testing improvement
- Contributes strongly as part of a cross functional delivery team
- Provide accuracy reporting to demonstrate on-going efficiency gains in reduced time to test vs increased scope of testing
- Create and implement effective Test Plans which support the EDA Test Strategy of a risk based approach that engages all stakeholders in building an agreed risk assessment that drives minimum test phases and scope and for each test phase defines exit criteria.
- Ensure effective Test Design and Test Execution by the application of good review and test process good practice
- During Test Preparation provide accurate and timely information of coverage and tests preparation progress
- During Test Execution provide accurate and timely information on test execution results and actively manage defect resolution.
- Support the resolution owners by ensuring sufficient details are provided to reduce time to fix.
- Support Project stakeholder meetings (internal & external)
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Testing methodologies and supporting tools
- Experience of software solution design / architecture / development / configuration
- Experience handling multiple simultaneous releases for multiple products/solutions with a track record of on time delivery
- Proven track record of completing projects to specification while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with IT test automation for thick client/Server application, Workflow Engine, SOA, web technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English, and communicate with diplomacy and authority at all levels.