The IT Application Manager, Finance and Supply Chain Systems will be the primary technology partner to the Finance and Supply Chain functions ensuring that systems and processes are designed to return maximum value to the organization. Armed with a deep understanding of finance and supply chain partner needs and a solid understanding of SAP ERP, financial consolidation and planning systems technologies, s/he will work with a cross-functional team to set strategy, define roadmaps, and manage execution.
- Leading a team of a technical architect and business analyst, and supporting a matrixed team of developers to ensure that IT delivery is consistent and meets scope / schedule / resource requirements across a portfolio of technology projects and enhancements.
- Establish and maintain successful internal customer relationships in order to assist in the creation, execution, and maintenance of the roadmap of future capability on the finance and supply chain systems, based on stakeholder requirements.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process on behalf of your area of responsibility, including assessing run rate costs, expected growth and planning for incremental project-related spend, and effectively managing budget for your area of responsibility on an ongoing basis.
- Lead, as necessary, the IT project management efforts for Sophos implementations.
- Support the IT strategy, fostering a culture consistent with Sophos and IT mission, vision and values.
Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience in an IT manager role, supporting business applications.
- In-depth knowledge of 3rd party finance and supply chain systems including SAP financials, material management and sales and distribution modules, SAP Business Planning and Consolidations application, planning and forecasting applications and related technologies.
- Proven experience in partnering with finance and supply chain organizations on process and technology improvements designed to drive company revenue and increase efficiency.
- Deep understanding and management of waterfall and agile-based development processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate across and up the organization including internal communication to gain buy-in on technology strategy, implementation, and deployment.
- BSc/BA; an MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)
||IT App Manager