The Cobalt IT Refresh Programme has been established in order to deliver a platform to replace the existing EPS system, Interchange and CEAS. The programme is designed to run for a four year period with some Business Capabilities delivered every year in a Phased Manner. The Cobalt Portal which will be built using Angular 2 and Tridion Web 8 will replace the existing Interchange and CEAS portal
• Expert in SDL Tridion concepts, Blueprint design, Security, DD4T and DXA
• Expertise in multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication
• Expertise in design and architect end-to-end solutions
• Strong knowledge of WCM solution design patterns
• Hands on experience in SDL Tridion Schemas, Templates, Event System, GUI Extensions and Workflows.
• Experience in .NET development (C# & ASP.NET), XML and XSLT
Nice to Have Skills
• Experience with front-end J2EE development
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)