Salesforce Business Analyst - BA / CRM / Force.com
Salesforce Business Analyst - BA / CRM / Force.com - What's in it for you?
- Working for an international media client based in the heart of London;
- Opportunity to work at Group level and working with several divisions of this world beating client;
- Professional yet fun working environment to ensure all employees are happy and enjoy coming to work every day;
- A chance to inspire and be creative as this is at the heart of what this company does;
- Basic salary up to £70k on offer plus a 10 % discretionary bonus and benefits.
As the Salesforce Business Analyst you will be responsible for implementing Salesforce CRM technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or programme and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. The Salesforce Business Analyst will also be responsible for defining clear business processes and ensuring technical solutions best support them.
Ideally the Salesforce Business Analyst will be someone who has a genuine passion for business analysis and all things data. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box and as such this is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Business Analyst who is looking to take the next step up in their career and who is in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
A salary of £55,000 - £70,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits is on offer.
Key skills required for the Salesforce Business Analyst:
- Demonstrable experience working as a technical Business Analyst;
- Previous experience working on Salesforce CRM requirements and projects (MUST HAVE);
- Confidence and assertiveness to manage multiple high-level stakeholders and to negotiate with colleagues and influence change;
- Work well under pressure and across multiple projects;
- Be proactive and creative in finding solutions to business, user or project problems and requirements.
This role will evolve over time and can offer significant career opportunities for someone who is looking to develop their career in a lucrative part of the media sector. To find out more, send an updated CV to Lewis Blades as interviews will be starting soon.
KEY SKILLS: Business Analyst / BA / Technical / Salesforce / Force.com / CRM / Customer Relationship Management / Stakeholders / Client Management / Projects / Requirements / Media / London
|Contact Name||Lewis Blades|
|Telephone||0203 137 7005 (Please reference Dice when calling)|