Role: Salesforce Developers
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
We have Salesforce Developer roles available across the following Accenture career levels depending on skills and experience:
Senior Analyst: £31,424 - £37,500
Specialist/Team Lead: £36,725 - £42,700
Job Type: Permanent
Accenture Cloud First focuses on offering transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms - in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
In May 2015, Accenture acquired Tquila, the leading Salesforce boutique consulting company in the UK. Later in 2015, Accenture announced the acquisition of Cloud Sherpas, a global leader in cloud advisory and technology services specializing in Salesforce, Google for Work and ServiceNow. These acquisitions were part of our global strategy to be the leading provider of cloud advisory and implementation services. We are making excellent progress integrating Tquila and Cloud Sherpas into our Cloud First Applications Team here in the UK.
What the role involves:
· Bring your functional or technical Salesforce expertise to form part of delivery team designing and implementing SaaS solutions.
· Work with clients to capture business requirements, design TBP (to be processes), configure, customise and test SaaS solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities.
· Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
- Good experience and deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce candidates are required to be certified or working towards certification in Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Dev 401).
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
- A real commitment and drive to working for Accenture and for this unique team in this exciting area
What's in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions"underpinned by the world's largest delivery network"Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)