Senior Consulting BI Project Manager - Consultancy
Senior Consulting BI Project Manager - Consultancy - What's in it for you?:
- Working for an award winning top Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Joining a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation working with the latest Business Intelligence and Analytics technologies;
- Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture;
- Variety of career progression options in the future with lots of promoting from within;
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go.
A highly experienced Senior Consulting BI Project Manager is urgently needed for a well-established Microsoft, Oracle and Tableau partner in the heart of London. As the Senior Consulting BI Project Manager you will NEED to have recently (within the past 5 years) worked for a reputable consultancy (Ideally a medium sized consultancy), with proven experience in managing the full lifecycle of complex projects from pre-sales and bid support through to discovery, estimation, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review. This role will suit a strong leader, ideally from a background in enterprise level project delivery with experience of managing multiple projects and programmes from £500K up to £10 million.
The willingness to travel is essential for this role. The majority of this clients' projects will be London based but there will be an immediate requirement to travel to mainland Europe at least three days per week and then outside of London for future projects.
Package for the Senior Consulting BI Project Manager: Up to £120,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
Essential skills & experience for the Senior Consulting BI Project Manager:
- Recent experience working for a reputable consultancy;
- Extensive experience of delivering Business Intelligence, Data Platform or Information Management projects for large corporate clients;
- Previous and recent experience working for a well-established and reputable consultancy;
- Full life-cycle project management experience (Not just deploying off the shelf solutions into organisations);
- Excellent stakeholder management experience;
- Certified to an industry recognised level of Prince II, PMI or PMP;
- Data Management - Architecture, Governance, Quality experience;
- Modelling Architectures - a strong understanding of the architectural components (Data Integration, ODS, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, BI Tools, Analytics, Visualisation);
- PRINCE and/or Agile SCRUM methodologies.
NOTE: In order for us to consider your application for this role you must have the previous consultancy and BI project experience required.
This is an excellent time for a Senior Consulting BI Project manager to join a Business Intelligence Specialist with a blue chip client base and that are currently taking the market by storm! To find out more, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review.
KEY SKILLS: Senior / Lead / Leader / BI / Business Intelligence / Project Manager / Agile / Data Quality / Data Warehousing / Analytics / Cloud / Azure / SQL Server 2016 / DWH / Consultancy / Consulting / London / Travel
|Contact Name||Lewis Blades|
|Telephone||0203 137 7005 (Please reference Dice when calling)|