• Deliver and support the customisation, implementation and continuous enhancement of Piksel products for new and existing customers.
• Work on both Front end and Back end systems (service builds and systems integrations).
• Work closely with other members of the development teams in a collaborative and agile environment.
• Develop quality implementations for deployment within scheduled deliverables assigned by Project Managers and other senior team members.
• Develop enhancements and new functionality for existing solutions.
• Work as a team to ensure the client’s end product/service meets quality standards for enterprise software applications.
• Bring your own varied experiences to bear within Piksel.
• 4 years+ involvement in commercial, enterprise software development
• Experience developing and supporting highly deployable enterprise software applications.
• Experience with this lot; Object oriented design and development, continuous Integration and deployment, unit testing and Integration testing.
If you’ve got any experience of server side frameworks, such as Node.JS, Backbone.JS AND Angular.JS and React, that would be great, but we’re happy to be flexible if you have most of the above.
What we’ll give you in return…
• A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
• The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
• Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
• A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
• A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
Located in the Science Park, within the main Campus of York University (YO10), Piksel’s European head office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. Our teams build and run next generation TV platforms like Channel 4’s All 4, as well as partnering with companies like Discovery, Endemol and Liberty Global - helping them to get better connected with their audiences; engaging with them in exciting, unexpected ways.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. We’re a powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)