Infrastructure Support Engineer – to c£45,000, based Warrington. This successful financial services company see IT at the forefront of their expansion. They are seeking to recruit an experienced & qualified Systems Engineer to provide business critical technical support over a full Enterprise Datacentre Infrastructure inc Storage, Virtualisation, Networking, Security & Server applications to support a high volume transactional business.
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER SKILLS
You will have gained 5 years+ experience of implementing / supporting Cisco UCS, MS Server 2008/2012, VMWare vSphere and Storage ideally with most of the following technologies:
• NetApp (clustered onTAP)
• Cisco Networking
• Firewalls (ideally Cisco ASA)
• MS Exchange 2010, 2013
• SQL Server
Some technical accreditation would be preferred such as MCITP, CCNA, VCP, or NetApp NCDA and you should be well versed in the design, planning and management of Networks. Other areas of interest inc experience of designing and managing virtual environments, disaster recovery and business change/continuity.
You will possess first class communication skills, both written and verbal, a positive and professional work manner, the ability to work individually or in a team, be highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
The Infrastructure Support Consultant will be responsible for:
• Support of the overall Infrastructure estate, technology & application platforms to ensure stability and performance
• On-going planning, maintenance, implementation and support
• Effective pro-active management of IT & Telecom estate inc all server, storage and networks
• Responsible for backups, recovery and disaster recovery
• Pro-actively monitor health & performance of systems
• Act as technical escalation point
• Define & recommend technology & architecture to support business growth
• Change Management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing professional organisation who can offer a salary of up to £45,000 plus 15% bonus and an excellent benefits package.
Please send your CV/contact Ian Shaw - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0161 247 8664
Job reference information
||Actis Recruitment Ltd
||0161 247 8660 (Please reference Dice when calling)