Responsibilities of the Senior Python Application Developer (Python, Developer)
- Focusing on core functionality, design and development.
- Contributing to design of application architecture.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on improving existing systems and new projects.
- Refining existing development methodologies and engineering procedures.
Skills and experience required for the Senior Python Application Developer (Python, Developer)
- A great degree in Computer Science, other engineering field or equivalent industry experience.
- Evidence of team/technical leadership.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Python.
- Well-versed in object-oriented programming and design.
- Proven web application development experience.
- Working knowledge of server-side frameworks (especially Django).
- Experience working with SQL, data modelling and data manipulation.
- An understanding of message-based solutions using tools such as RabbitMQ.
- An appreciation of the challenges around designing, building and maintaining complex distributed architectures.
- Knowledge of the following technologies or a willingness to work with them: Jenkins, Github, Ubuntu, Django, Atlassian Jira.
To apply for the Senior Python Application Developer (Python, Developer) role please click 'Apply now'.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)