Senior System Administrator, London, £45K
A fantastic opportunity has recently become available for for a Senior Systems Administrator to join the london based team of a leading research charity in the UK.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will utilise your strong technical and organisational skills to ensure the smooth running of the infrastructure estate in their London office.
Alongside typical BAU activities, you will be responsible for the delivery of continuous improvement across their infrastructure.
They are currently undergoing an assessment to move to the cloud so exposure to Microsoft Azure and/or AWS will be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the IT Infrastructure across our enterprise infrastructure composing of up to £10,000 users.
- Managing Active Directory and Group Policy
- Supporting the network environment
We are looking for experience of the following;
- Administering and support Windows Server 2012R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Implementing and managing Office 365
- Experience within EMC storage
Any exposure to Microsoft Azure cloud services would be advantageous.
As a Senior System Administrator, you will be entitled to;
- A basic salary of up to £45,000 DOE
- Full Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- 5% matched pension
- 28 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
For more information regarding this or future opportunities, send your CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows, Vmware, Powershell, Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange Online, EPOS, Checkpoint, Cisco, Azure, London, EMC, Storage, Networks, Cloud, AWS,
Job reference information
||Nigel Frank International
||+44 (0)191 3387588 (Please reference Dice when calling)