Our client has a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! They are currently looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join their expanding team based in London. This position will involve travel across the UK. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary plus a 7% Pension + Health Care Package and Bonus.
Work in a diverse team, consult to a top tier client base and build your testing career with our client and help aid/grow their ever-expanding UK business!
- Exceptional career development opportunities with diverse range of projects & clients
- Work for a large, dynamic, global leader in pure play and technical testing
- Competitive Package + Overtime + Training
Our client is the leading specialist software testing and training organisation in the UK and Asia Pacific, and they are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion they are seeking highly experienced Senior Test Analysts, to join their UK team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes; their Training Department has trained in excess of 20,000 professionals. Their mission is to remain their client's preferred business partner and the optimum provider of testing, services and training, based on the core principle that quality people lead to quality outcomes.
About the Senior Test Analyst role
You will consult to their top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple industries. Using your expertise in test methodologies and processes, you will work in a team responsible for the analysis and planning of large scale projects by providing estimates for test resources. As well as hands on testing and day to day task management of more junior resources.
Our client has its Head Office based in Reading, however, as they are a consultancy there will be travel required to various client sites across the UK and you will be expected to be prepared to stay away from home during the working week.
What you'll be doing as their Senior Test Analyst
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient
- Review requirements for testability
- Determine test conditions/ test objectives
- Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions
- Execute test cases and report results
- Raise and close defects when necessary
- Report results periodically to managers across the business
What they’re looking for in their Senior Test Analyst
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' experience in all areas of the SDLC
- Possess a minimum of 12 months’ experience in SAP
- Possess a minimum of 12 months’ experience in ERP systems
- Manage the defect process when required
- Skills across numerous test levels, including System, SIT or UAT
- Mentor fellow team members in areas of project expertise
- Working within a team responsible for the analysis and planning of large scale projects
- Providing estimates for test resources (time, people, environments etc.)
In return as their Senior Test Analyst, they can offer you…
Joining the UK Testing Team will see you meet a diverse range of individuals who really enjoy the variety that comes with working within a consultancy. Their leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you grow your career. With their wide variety of clients and projects, you will be constantly challenged and never bored.
Our client operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. They keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB) as well as learn new tools. In addition, there are staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focused culture that is inclusive, successful and they do it all with positivity and a smile.
So what are you waiting for? If you would like to join the team as their new Senior Test Analyst then please click ‘apply’ now to take the next step in your software testing career! Don’t miss out – they’d love to hear from you!
Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)