My Client, based in Hammersmith, London, is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their expanding team.
What you'll be up to:
* Responsible for assisting the customer with their questions about supported software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability.
* Day to day management of our proactive monitoring software. This includes logging all related service desk tickets on our ticket logging system and dealing with them as per the service guidelines.
* Maintain and update (by local knowledge and by local means) a log of the availability of employees' likely to receive inbound calls on a continuous basis.
* Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with the customer's and the client's stakeholders. Interpret/respond clearly and effectively to verbal requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
* Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
* Be the subject matter expert of the What's ON (WON) application and server hosting environments, including raising and escalating tickets with external suppliers for any issues impacting the WON service swiftly.
* Providing WON desktop support internally, ensuring administration of the system is kept up to date with new starters, movers and leavers as well as upgrading the system and assisting in the testing and release process.
* If required, provide out of hours' support
What you'll be able to bring to the table:
* Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
* Strong prioritisation and troubleshooting skills
* Experience of working within a technical customer service / IT support role
* Experience of working in a customer services role
* Technical IT Support experience (Desktop)
* Experience supporting business systems.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced working environment
As a Service Desk Analyst you will need to have worked with Apple MAC and Office 365.
You will also have had experience with following technologies:
* Windows Operating Systems (7 & 8.1)
* Apple- OSX
* Microsoft Office 365
* AV Products
* PC & server security
* Exchange Active Directory
* Multifunction printing/scanning
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job reference information
||CPS Group Limited
||02920 375599 (Please reference Dice when calling)