Service Desk Team Leader/Manager required by an established company based near Fareham, Hampshire.
The successful Service Desk Team Leader/Manager will lead a team of 7 Technical Support Engineers whose focus is supporting client applications as well as internal IT systems.
The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running in a busy service desk environment, coordinating a diverse workload across the team on a day to day basis
- Line management of technical support teams including objective setting, appraisals etc
- Manage internal IT helpdesk
- Networking & administration in a Microsoft based hosting environment.
- Configuration & support of Windows Server 2008/2012 and SQL Server 2008.
Knowledge or experience in the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- The financial services industry
- ITIL v3 / ITIL Incident, Problem, Release & Change Management
This is an opportunity to join an established, successful company offering interesting technical work in a relaxed, forward thining working environment. If you are looking for a challenge of this nature please contact KayleighBates@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765291 for more information.
Service Desk Team Leader, Service Desk Manager, IT Support, Service Support, SQL Server, Windows Server, Line Management, Fareham, Hampshire
|Contact Name||Kayleigh Bates|
|Telephone||02380 765 291 (Please reference Dice when calling)|
|Reference||KB - VR/04307_1490000747|