Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We're looking for someone like that who can help us with the following for the Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 platform:
- propose and implement systems enhancements
- monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
- analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
- within specified architecture, define platform requirement sizing, network and controlling components, and system software
- plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, networks, controls)
- analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
- proactive approach to supporting the Skype for Business infrastructure but also able to react quickly and manage incidents effectively when required.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the UK Level 3 Messaging and Collaboration Services team which is based in London. You will be part of a global team located in Stamford, Nashville, Weehawken, London, Sydney - Singapore. The team is responsible for operating the bank's Skype for Business platform as well as MS Exchange, Blackberry, and various other supporting services. The team collaborates with several other teams within the bank: Wintel, Network, Voice, Desktop Support and others.
Your experience and skills
- analytical and logical
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate technical ideas
- motivated, self-directed and driven.
- Good customer focus and experience of working for demanding customers in a high-pressure environment.
- Good experience in enterprise scale UC systems (LYNC 2010, LYNC 2013, Skype for Business 2015) of greater than 5,000 seats
- Excellent troubleshooting skills relating to LYNC 2010, Skype for Business 2015, LYNC 2010 Group Chat and Skype Persistent Chat.
- Strong understanding of end to end enterprise voice configuration including underlying voice sub systems
- Strong understanding of Vantage (Actiance Product) including experience of installing and configuring
- Strong understanding of Vantage compliance policies
- Understanding of LYNC/Vantage Archiving technologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)