Software Automated Tester - Automated Testing of complex desktop and web applications.
Location: Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire
Benefits include: Company Equity worth about £2,000 per year, £2,000 bonus, 10% Pension contribution, private medical insurance.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work within a testing environment that makes a real difference to people's lives.
The successful software test engineer will have proven experience testing complex desktop and/or web applications.
Software Automated Tester - Key Skills:
- 2+ years automated software testing.
- Experience testing complex desktop and/or web applications.
- Experience creating manual test cases.
- Experience creating automated test suites.
- User interface testing experience.
- Scripting or programming experience in Python or C#.
- Relevant technical degree.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Software Automated Tester - Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience using Selenium for browser automation.
- Experience testing high-performance or big data processing systems.
- Working within a regulated environment.
About the role:
The successful Software Automated Tester ( Automated Testing, Test Automation ) will be a key hire in our client's expanding QA Department.
Your role as a Software Automated Tester will involve:
- Work closely with the team to design and execute tests for the latest iteration of product-enhancements.
- Contributing to testing entire software releases, tailoring your testing approach to the product's unique requirements and technologies.
- Actively contributing to the risk analysis for software releases, and help formulating mitigations to the identified risks.
About the Company:
Human Science and health has never been in better hands.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference Dice when calling)