Software Project Manager - Cloud Products and Services. Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary and benefits: £50-64,500, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, pension (7.5% company contribution).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned career software project manager with a track record of scheduling, planning, managing and delivering multiple complex Agile software releases / projects.
Software Project Manager - Key Skills:
- Career Software Project Manager.
- Project Management of an Agile product development team.
- Experience successfully managing multiple complex software releases / projects.
- Experience managing cross-functional and distributed teams.
- Experience supporting ISO audits for software products.
- Working knowledge of ISO Standards e.g. ISO 9001, 27001 etc.
- Must have strong technical knowledge, preferably as a software engineer in the past.
- Experience working with lean and Agile methodologies.
- Must have good written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Software Project Manager - Nice to Have:
- Project Management of cloud based products and services.
About the Role:
Your Project Management responsibilities will include:
- Project Management of an agile product development team responsible for implementing new and maintaining existing Cloud based products and services.
- Leading the daily work and contributing to setting the teams long term goals and overall product roadmap.
- Project management of a cross-functional product team with 10+ team members representing all the required competencies needed to build and deliver the product, including UX designers, Technical Writers, Developers and Testers.
- Supporting ISO audits for our software products, which will take approximately 5 to 10% of the working time.
For more information on this Software Project Manager role, please apply now for an interview.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference Dice when calling)