Sole Helpdesk Support / Desktop Support Engineer - Windows Centric 1st and 2nd line Support. Central London.
3-5 years' commercial experience is ideal for this role.
Salary: £28-40,000 (dependent on experience).
The successful individual must be comfortable working as the sole Helpdesk Support / Desktop Support Engineer for a small business (30 people in company, which will rise to 60 in 6 months' time). You will ideally have experience of working in a small business.
Sole Helpdesk Support / Desktop Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- 3-5 years' experience (with more experience you may be too experienced, and over qualified for the position).
- Current 1st line and 2nd line support experience.
- Good Windows Desktop support experience.
- Experience supporting Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- Experience setting up new workstations, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Active Directory experience e.g. adding users, password resets.
- Understanding of MS Office 365 support and administration.
- Experience setting up network printers
- Strong competence in issue diagnosis and problem solving.
- Must be comfortable as the sole IT support professional in the company.
- Must have current or previous experience of working for small business.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Sole Helpdesk Support / Desktop Support Engineer - About the Role:
Your role as the Helpdesk Support / Desktop Support Engineer will involve:
- Providing an in-house 1st and, 2nd line support resource.
- Supporting a small user base of 30+ users.
- Troubleshooting mainly 1st line through to 2nd line support issues.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and basic network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
For more information on this Helpdesk Support / Desktop Support Engineer role, please apply now for an interview.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference Dice when calling)