IT Support Engineer - 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line Support. Bristol
Salary and benefits: £26-29,000 + Pension (up to 7% contribution from company) + 25 days holiday.
We are looking for a hands-on and highly communicative IT Support professional with a positive can-do attitude.
The successful individual must be comfortable working as the sole IT Support person for a small business (60 people in company). You will ideally have experience of working in a small business.
IT Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- Good all round IT Technical Support experience.
- A positive can-do attitude to solving problems.
- 1st line, 2nd line and some 3rd line support experience.
- Excellent user support experience.
- Good experience supporting end users, face to face, via phone and other remote access methods.
- Good Windows Desktop support experience.
- Windows Server support.
- Some Networking (e.g. WAN/LAN connectivity, Routers, Firewalls, and security).
- Setting up and supporting Android mobile and tablet devices for remote users.
- Must be comfortable as the sole IT support engineer in the company.
- Must have current or previous experience of working for small business.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
IT Support Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of virtual environments e.g. VMware.
- CRM Software experience e.g. Goldmine
IT Support Engineer - About the Role:
Your role as the IT Support Engineer ( Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Networking ) will involve:
- Providing an in-house 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support resource.
- Supporting a small user base of 60+ users.
- Troubleshooting mainly 1st line through to 3rd line support issues.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
For more information on this IT Support Engineer role, please apply now for an interview.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference Dice when calling)