Switch Support Engineer - Manchester - Operational Role
This is a operational role working in the VOIP/TDM elements of the clients core network. Good knowledge and understanding of VOIP, C7 TDM and SIP interworking is a necessity.
- Provisioning, integration and faulting of network elements
- Upgrades of both hardware and software
- Operational Support
- C7 and SIP interconnect testing and provisioning
- Network QOS analysis and trouble shooting
General Skills and Ability
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, highly organised, work well individually or as part of a team.
- Strong technical background.
- Experience in a Telco or Telecoms vendor operation.
- Strong written, oral and analytical skills.
(Hands on experience on some of the following elements)
- Genband S3/Q20 SBC
- Genband C3/G9 Softswitch
- Ericsson TSS4
- Marconi XCD
- Nortel DMS100
- Broadsoft Hosted PBX/IP
- CSCF Applications
- VOIP & TDM Voice equipment
This role is ideal for someone looking to work for a very credible company,working on a exciting project & technology.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 01442 285020 or email me at email@example.com
IQ Telecom is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job reference information
||01442 285 020 (Please reference Dice when calling)