Systems Engineer / Linux Network Engineer (RedHat Linux UNIX Routing Switching LAN/WAN). Global finance technology giant is seeking a skilled Linux Systems Engineer with experience of supporting a financial markets infrastructure. Joining a happy and motivated team you will research, deploy and maintain solutions for trading systems activities including market data feeds and transactional services used clients for electronic trading at financial venues around the globe.
As a Linux Systems Engineer you’ll partner with multiple teams to deliver infrastructure solutions that are resilient, automated and operationally supportable. You’ll be tackling complex and interesting technical challenges with a mix of project and support work in a supportive environment.
Stylish City based offices with cutting edge technologies, free staff restaurant, smart / casual dress code and lots of other benefits.
• Experience as a Systems Engineer in a RedHat Linux environment (good knowledge of Package Management, Repository Handling, Syslog)
• Experience of supporting financial market data / trading systems
• Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Linux systems and build / support of infrastructure automation tools and processes
• Scripting experience (Perl, Bash or Python)
• Strong Routing and Switching experience
• Good knowledge of LAN/WAN network routing protocols OSPF, BGP, MPLS. OSI model, TCP stack
• Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
As a Linux Systems Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and flexible benefits package including health and dental care for you and your family, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, wellness programmes, pension, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, child care vouchers, charity days and more.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Linux Systems Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: Systems Engineer / Linux Network Engineer; Location: London, City; Salary; £50,000 to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
This Systems Engineer / Linux Network Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2575 (Please reference Dice when calling)