Project Manager – Software
Technical Project Manager position in a world leading technology company based in Ipswich. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a Project Manager within a well-established company in a vibrant and creative industry.
The ideal Project Manager will have a combination of these attributes:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager delivering software projects
- A background in software development or a technical role
- Knowledge of SQL/Database technology
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies e.g. Prince2/Agile/Waterfall
- A strong academic background at both degree level and A level (BSc 2.1 and BBB minimum)
You will be working in a market leading company within this sector for a company who employs very talented developers. Something they pride themselves on is their ability to maintain a high level of service to their clients while enjoying a brilliant working environment with other likeminded professionals. As a Project manager you will be at the heart of this company and tasked to drive their products forward.
The position comes with an extremely competitive salary and is a one of a kind opportunity for a Project Manager to work for an ever-improving and growing company.
If you think this sounds like a great opportunity to progress your career as a Project Manager/Technical Project Manager then click apply now!
Job reference information
||OHO Group Ltd.
||02076226399 (Please reference Dice when calling)