Location: Enderby, Leicestershire and Doncaster, West Yorkshire
Competitive salary and benefits package including relocation package
We are looking for a skilled Test Analyst to join our growing Ecommerce team and play a crucial role in helping to drive NEXT forward in a fast moving retail environment.
You will need experience in manual and automation testing, to help implement a range of test strategies across our web-based applications.
About the Role:
• Design and develop manual and automated tests, producing detailed test scripts.
• Attend scrum review meetings and develop targeted test plans and cases.
• Liaise with development teams and key business users during the testing, providing updates and status reports and alerting potential issues.
• Perform integration, performance and stress testing of client and server applications – including post-release checking where required.
• Investigate, analyse and resolve network incidents and problems.
• Monitor and manage network performance.
• Firewall rulebase configuration.
• Security patch Network equipment from Core Nexus Switches and to edge switches and firewalls.
• Port Enabling, VPN setups, VLAN trunking.
• Manage project delivery of Network and Telephony solutions.
• Cisco Wireless Setup and support.
• Experience in both manual and automation testing.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of test planning, analysis and scripting.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and work additional hours when required.
• A professional accreditation (such as IQTSB/ ISEB) would be an advantage
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available.
You can apply for this role and find out more about other great opportunities by exploring our Digital Careers website.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)