An innovative and niche company based in Worcester are looking for an experienced and inspirational Lead Software Test Engineer to join their fast growing team.
You must have at least 2 years' experience mentoring or managing other Test Engineers/Software Testers as this is a key part of the role; culture is very important to this company and they're looking for someone with a positive, can do attitude to help drive the team forward and keep everyone motivated!
Key skills for the successful candidate will be:
- Hardware testing experience
- At least 1 years' experience writing automation scripts
- Experience working within an agile methodology
- Knowledge of testing on Windows based applications
- Ability to test on Microsoft based technology such as SQL
- Excellent leadership and communication qualities
- 37.5 hours a week; flexi-time included!
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank hols which increases over time
- Annual pay rises
- Life assurance
If the above matches your skill-set, please contact David Rolls now on 02920 375599 and apply to this advert!
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job reference information
||CPS Group Limited
||02920 375599 (Please reference Dice when calling)