• Working in scrum teams delivering technical stories within 2 weekly sprint cycles.
• Responsible for story based design, development & local test and adherence to all coding standards
• Responsible for high quality code that achieves consistent SQALE A rating with no technical debt within SonarQube
• Expected to contribute strongly in all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retros etc.) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
• Expected to be supportive within the team, both technically and culturally, to help achieve all targets set within sprint plans
Required Technical Skills:
• Strong experience of developing applications using HTML5 responsive design
• Strong experience with CSS3 and CSS pre-processors
• Strong experience of working with AJAX / JSON
• Strong understanding of accessibility standards and its application
• Strong understanding of TDD with experience of automated unit testing using mock object frameworks.
• Knowledge of SCM tools like GIT / Perforce
• Knowledge of tools like SonarQube, Grunt/gulp, NPM
• Knowledge of Network Performance optimisation
• Experience of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)