We are working on an exciting portfolio of online projects, spanning mobile apps and browser solutions for their 30M+ customers.
The candidate will need to:
• Work in the capacity of a UX lead and be able to provide direction to the UX team
• Provide UX roadmap at the initiation of the project
• Be able to provide end to end estimates for UX deliverables and planning
• Help to clarify the business problems we’re trying to solve
• Design great user experiences iteratively involving customers and the business
• Work with business owners for feedback & approval
• Work closely with interaction designers and visual designers to create complete solutions
• Document designs using scamps, wireframes, prototypes, sitemaps, user journeys & specification documents
• Provide detailed plans of UX work & customer involvement/testing required for projects
• Review existing design solutions and provide expert user experience analysis.
• Work with the wider design team to balanced design solutions which take into account customer needs, business needs & feasibility.
• Support the build/test team during the build phase to answer any outstanding questions.
The candidate should have:
• User experience design within an Internet/ecommerce environment
• Ideally the candidate will have experience of a large scale integration and co-ordination exercise across an enterprise.
• Ideally the candidate should have experience of working in a pure UX role in a design agency
• The candidate should have a high level knowledge of technologies like HTML5, Java Script and should be able to appreciate visual design
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)