UX / UI Design Architect
A Global Telecoms vendor who operates in more than 170 countries worldwide. They are expanding their Digital Marketing team, and have opened up an exciting new opportunity for a UX Design Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Design the interface and experience for a broad range of website deliverables : specific focus on all aspects of web sites, and more as required (for example, social, commerce, Mobile and apps
- Concept user journeys and interactions into tangible architecture for best in class user experience
- Develop and maintain sitemap and wireframe mockups (site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization), usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design/architecture documents
- Collaborate on UX planning with agencies, internal and external developers to ensure the best form of UI/UX deliverable is approved and implemented
- Work with development teams to ensure architecture reflects the customer's needs
- More than 7 years of website experience including 3+ years of UI/UX, is required for this role. An interest in consumer electronics would be beneficial although not necessarily required.
- Strong knowledge and experience of technical platforms for creative asset development in digital.
- Evidence of collaboration with developers and fellow designers to go from initial idea to final output
- Passion for interactive design with a strong understanding of online marketing and a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
- Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 to implement styles on the front end of our website component such as website navigations, buttons, forms, web popup, and other form of web content.
- Highly skilled use of latest web planning and design tools such as Adobe packages and Visio etc.
- Demonstration of site modification using HTML and CSS, and different content management systems.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.