We have a 40 year heritage of working in data and security. Since 2000, we have expanded rapidly through the digital revolution, working in multiple industries and building our portfolio of cutting edge solutions. We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
We employ over 4,000 people across 26 countries in the Americas, APAC, UK and EMEA. Help us secure a connected world. Apply now and be inspired.
Here's a small selection of the Corporate and Press awards we have received in recent years:
- Winner in the 'Cyber Risk Management' category of the Chartis risktech100 2017
- Malaysia's 'Cyber Security Company of the Year' award 2016
- Ranked 8th in Cybersecurity Venture's, 'CyberSecurity 500' List of Innovative Cyber Security Companies to Watch in 2016
- Ranked 10th in Chartis Risktech100 2016
- NetReveal awarded 'Best Compliance Product': OpRisk Regulation Awards 2015
- Australia's 'Information Security Employer of the Year' 2013
- Our anti-money laundering (AML) solution has been named a 'Leader in the Large FI Market' by Aite Group
Working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we're constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. We'll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you'll be much more than just a job title; you'll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Staying competitive in today's global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.