Who we are
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures. Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
• Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
• Almost 15,000 staff employed across the Group. 2015 adjusted profit before tax was £86.9 million. Revenues were £3.05 billion
• Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers
Get to know us and become part of a successful team
If you want become a Computacenter employee and part of a successful team, this website is a great resource for information about us and the type of work that we do. The next step is to ensure your CV is presents you in the best light. So look at the required skills and experience for the role you are applying and highlight why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
Prepare your CV
• Highlight your recent and relevant experience
• Document your achievements in similar environments
• Evidence your transferable skills
• Demonstrate the skills and experience that the role requires
• If your CV does not immediately demonstrate that you are the best person for the role, consider creating a covering letter to tell us more about you
Make your application
Our application process is short but essential. Make sure that you have fully completed your application, and that you have uploaded your CV and any supporting documents.
Prepare for your interview
Be prepared to talk about yourself and your past experience. You may be asked some competency based questions during your interview.
Competency Based questions
By asking these questions, we are looking for evidence of skills that are used in the role that you are applying for. Try to answer using examples where you’ve applied these skills.
During your interview
The interview is an opportunity for you to learn more about us as much as it is an opportunity for us to learn about you. So make sure you’ve researched well before your interview.
Don’t forget our values
Our values are at the heart of everything that we do and therefore they are very important to us. We hope they strike a chord with you too, so bear these in mind during your interview.