Developments in technology are changing the way we live our lives. We understand the importance of this and why businesses need to be innovative and adapt to changes in the technology industry, otherwise they run the risk of falling behind their competitors. To ensure we provide the best service to our client's by staying ahead of the curve, technology is an area we are continually investing in.
Working at the forefront of emerging technologies
From Artificial Intelligence to Augmented Reality, Blockchain to Drones, Robots to the Internet of Things, and 3D Printing to Virtual Reality, we're on top of the megatrends. New technologies are emerging all the time, and we're helping our clients to explore how they can harness and use them to their organisations' advantage. That requires an entrepreneurial attitude, so we do things first and ask permission later.
We have a range of new and exciting opportunities in; IT Risk, Assurance, Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Consulting all of which can be explored in a career with us.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- A Choices allowance for benefits and participation in Choices, our flexible benefits plans
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with the option to buy additional days
- The option to be a member of our pension scheme with extra funding from PwC
- You may also get a discretionary bonus
- Season ticket loan for travel - we'll pay the interest
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service. Whatever your aspirations, the team will help you progress and reach your full potential through impartial, confidential and personalised support
- A wide range of discounts on services and products, including discounted gym membership and much more...
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business.