AV Support Analyst - Fixed Term - London
Working within an internal IT Service Desk providing support across all offices for the conferencing and various audio visual software and hardware requirements within the firm, involving all aspects of client support.This includes supporting the daily activities for the Audio Visual team, logging, owning and resolving all relevant tickets within the ServiceNow call logging system. As well as highlighting any trends in tickets received to the department Team Leader to ensure continuous service improvement.
Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications and Experience
Knowledge and experience:
Successful candidates are expected to possess or demonstrate a majority of the following:
* Knowledge of the IT industry with a desire to gain expertise in the following areas:
* Windows OS level knowledge
* Microsoft Office support experience
* Supporting Audio Visual systems such as Microsoft Surface Hubs, ClickShare, IP telephony (Mitel), Skype for Business and Cisco WebEx.
* Apple, BlackBerry & Mobile Broadband.
* Network patching
* Active Directory
* ITIL foundation (highly desirable)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.