Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organisations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Our Risk Advisory business is expanding as we increasingly are asked to help organisations to adapt and respond to new risks and take advantage of new opportunities presented by digital technology and the internet. Within Risk Advisory, our Technology, Risk and Control (TRC) focuses on the management of risks in relation to technology and IS. Our principle areas of work in TRC-CPS nationally are:
- IT External Audit
- Service Auditor Reporting
- IT Internal Audit
- IT Risk Management
- Project Risk Management
- ERP controls assessment (SAP and Oracle)
- IT Governance reviews
- Digital Risk Management
- Cyber Security Assurance.
Responsibilities As a Consultant in our Bristol Technology Risk & Controls team you will primarily work on our IT External Audit, IT Internal Audit and Service Auditor Reporting client portfolio, with a role and responsibilities that include:
- Being an integral part of the team to deliver a portfolio of large & complex technology audit engagements across our business;
- Building and developing long term relationships with key client contacts within your engagements;
- Act as a role model - help to develop and mentor new graduates within the team;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when working within diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
There will also be opportunities to gain skills in more specialist areas such as analytics, risk management, project risk management and cyber security assurance.
Requirements To qualify for the role you must have:
- Practical experience of IT audit within a professional services firm or FTSE 350;
- Experience of working within a team and mentoring team members;
- Experience of working with some of the common technologies such as Windows AD, JDE, SAP, SQL and Oracle;
- Experience of developing client relationships;
- Ability to think creatively, and generate innovative ideas;
- Combination of being part-qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA/ITIL/Prince2 or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of audit methodologies, combined with business acumen;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience.
We are Risk Advisory In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk. Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector, financial services and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.