per annum + benefits
Voted one of Britain's most exciting and disruptive production start-ups
based in Central London, we are market leaders in content production for
digital agencies and boundary pushing brands. The team focus on
delivering high quality content for marketing and advertising campaigns
across global markets.
This breadth of content production is all managed through their bespoke
Content Management System. This role will focus on the development and
expansion of this platform; covering technical design decisions, visual
design, development, through to deployment and maintenance.
• To deliver production ready code for large scale projects
• Working as part of an agile software development team to deliver high
quality digital products
• Technical decision maker at every stage of the Software Development
• Devise strategy for further development of the platform and any new features
• Work as part of a cross functional team of developers, designers,
product owners, and strategists.
• Commercial experience in the following: Node, MySQL (or equivalent),
React, and Git
• TDD experience
• Ideally experience in the following: React (Redux), Docker, Draft.js,
Swagger, Google Could Platform, Restify, and Kubernetes.
• Excellent communication skills are paramount, as you will be working
with a collaborative and cross-functional team.
In return, the package includes: 25 days holiday (+bank holidays),
Contributory Pension, Monthly Socials and Lunches, and excellent
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at
email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other
Contact: Harry Maguire