This is a level 2 Customer Services role, reporting to the Customer
Services Manager. Experience in handling complicated customer enquiries,
mostly requiring investigation work, is essential.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual with a passion
for both videogames and customer support, who is seeking an environment
in which to share and utilise their strengths. The successful candidate
will need to be highly knowledgeable in the videogaming sector
(especially in regard to multiplayer gaming), and able to demonstrate an
understanding of the need for constant review of policies and
procedures, fine-tuning and consistency.
Rare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin,
physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran
status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent written English skills.
- At least two years' experience supervising a team of Customer
- IT or Helpdesk experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in working with remote offices and teams.
- Adaptable, upbeat and able to take direction.
- Experience in a QA / Test team environment.
- Comfortable working with diverse personalities.
- Self-starter, capable of working without supervision but also
able to take direction.
- Capable of occasional domestic or European travel.
- Solid understanding of Customer Service operations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office and
- Significant interest and experience in PC and Xbox gaming.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous exposure to Terms of Service/End User License Agreement
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Previous Xbox or PC gaming support experience.
- Basic Web or Application development experience.
- Assist in the day to day Operations of the Customer Services
- Answering second line support tickets while listening to and
communicating the needs of peers and reports.
- Conduct quality checks on level 1 support agents' work.
- Assist in Terms of Service breach investigations (e.g. remove
toxic online behavior and tracking down and taking action against
- Create and update training and gameplay documentation.