Job Title Basis Consultant
Based Birmingham or Manchester
Reporting to Basis Principal Consultant
Edenhouse Solutions is a privately owned business dedicated to
delivering fully integrated end-to-end business solutions for both new
and existing SAP and Microsoft Dynamics customers. We provide a complete
service of enterprise solutions from Licence, Implementation Services,
Managed Services, through to Support and Maintenance. Our customers
cover a diverse range of industry sectors including Defence, Consumer
Products, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing, Finance, Public Sector,
Publishing, Services, Utilities and Chemicals.
A passion for quality and delivery excellence is part of the culture at
Edenhouse and core to everything we do, which also drives us to ensure
our focus is totally client facing and value added. Our business model
means we couple project delivery with long term repeatable revenue from
our clients which has provided a stable platform for strong year on year growth.
SAP Basis Consultants are involved in the delivery of Project,
Enhancements and Support to our large customer base, required to perform
day to day support of customer SAP Systems.
Consultants will also be required to:
• Perform project work including Patching, Upgrades and new Installations.
• Work to strict SLA’s in able to deliver required services to our
customers in a timely fashion
• This role has the potential for any applicants to progress to senior
positions in the team so we are looking for experienced consultants only
• Assess the latest available technologies, and recommend solutions
according to the customer’s activities and requirements based on these technologies
Ability to perform the role of Basis Consultant on SAP Support,
Enhancements and Projects as and when required.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Customer
and Edenhouse organisations.
The ability to adhere to required Service Level Agreements.
Will be expected to be part of the Out of Hours on call rota.
Desired Skills and Experience
Solid SAP Basis experience (ideally a minimum 8 years’ experience)
Experience in SAP Netweaver 7, ECC 6.0, SRM, CRM, Enterprise Portal
Installation and Configuration of Solution Manager 7.1
Ideally experience in installations, upgrades and migrations
Experienced in Virtualised Environments both Unix and Windows
Windows, including Microsoft Clustering and Unix
Experience of SQL Server Databases
Experience of Oracle Databases, including Oracle Upgrades
Security and ABAP Role Authorisations and Maintenance, CRM, JAVA and
BW Role aware
• Strong team player but also able to work independently
• Passionate about developing and managing teams
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good analytical/ problem solving skills
• Calm under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
• Strong client interaction skills, able to empathise with client
• Keen to develop and learn new skills and share knowledge with colleagues
• Flexible, and prepared for travel to client site
• Eligible for SC level Clearance
There will be requirements to work shifts patterns, potentially
covering a Night Shift on a rotational basis to support our customers
out of hours.