Sales Executive. London
Competitive Base plus OTE Commission
Our client is a leading provider of Hedge Fund Portfolio Management
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and proactive
"hunter" mentality sales and account manager professional with
a strong expertise selling into the Buy and Sell Side.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Identify and close new business opportunities up to C Level
across the Financial Markets in both The Buy and Sell Side,
specifically targeting the Hedge Fund Community.
- Respond to
RFI's & RFP's, and provide presentations.
- Follow up
customers' interest regarding solutions and articulate value
- Attending relevant events and seminars relevant
to sales activities.
- Achieve defined sales targets.
Experience and Skills required;
- BA, B.Sc. or Master's degree in business or finance, desirable
although not essential
- Excellent written and verbal
- Proactive, tenacious, entrepreneurial,
energetic and flexible.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in
the FinTech Sales, ideally from a Consultancy, Software Solutions or
Trading Platform Vendor.
- Knowledge of financial markets
and experience with electronic trading solutions or Portfolio
- Strong interest and passion for
- A team player with strong focus on
- Must be adaptable - part of a small Sales Team
What's in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging role within the financial
- Be a part of a high paced leading edge
company with friendly, supportive and highly skilled
- Be part of a company that focuses on
- Be part of a company where
contributions are recognised and achievements are rewarded and
Interested? Please contact without delay
Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call direct line: +44 (0)973 432
428 for a confidential conversation.