Salesforce Developer. Central Bristol.
Salary: Highly competitive plus excellent benefits.
Relocation Package: This will include £500 towards a pre-move visit (to
be reimbursed upon presentation of receipts), and up to £5,000 paid into
the first month's pay (upon presentation of receipts).
On offer is a unique opportunity to work for a truly innovative business
that will put the spark back in your career.
Work with the latest techs in our client's brand new office complex that
will leave you awe struck. Lots of open space, and abundance of natural
light and its own chill out area makes one of the most positive and
healthy environments to work in.
Salesforce Developer - Key Skills:
- 2+ years software engineering experience in Apex, Java or C#.
- 1+ years Salesforce development experience.
- Agile development experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant technical degree.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salesforce Developer - About the role:
The successful Salesforce Developer will be a key hire in our client's
Your role as a Salesforce Developer will involve:
- Developing Apex code.
- Working closely with other development teams to build or troubleshoot
any integrations with the core systems.
- Optimising Salesforce applications.
For more information about this Salesforce Developer role, please apply
now for an interview.