Superstar PHP Developer required for a Hollywood blockbuster.
Would you like to help create & define the standard in the way the
Film and Broadcast industry modernises & streamlines the management
of its programme data?
Meta is a startup looking to revolutionize the Data Management field
for the Broadcast and Film industry. Currently working with some of the
biggest names in the field such as Warner Brothers, HBO, CNN, Boomerang,
Cartoon Network, TCM and Turner.
You will be playing a crucial role in developing a configurable data
cloud that streamlines the management of Film & TV content catalog
metadata through a clear & intuitive User Interface.
Meta provides users with tools to manage, fix & clean their
metadata, create centralized standards, and design & manage data
estate & integrations. With a fully configurable API gateway, Meta
enables plug & play functionality to all required services, and
becomes the data backbone that manages & delivers digital inventory
for the biggest Broadcasters in the world.
Work with multiple technologies:
- PHP 6+
- MongoDB/or any no-SQL DB
- Docker orchestration engines ( docker compose, docker swarm )
- High availability systems and concepts
- AWS environment
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Modular/Extensible Codebases/Systems ( EDA, SOA and eventually
- OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY)
- Clean commented code
- Long life cycle application development (evolution of
- Design, develop and test software
- Development methodologies
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based
deployments, Git and Git Flow, Gitlab and Gitlab CI
- Between GBP 400-500 per day depending on experience and
- Project duration is 6 months.
- Opportunity to convert to Permanent position at end of 6 months.
- Opportunity for Equity in the Project.
- Working in modern Central London Office in the heart of Soho, the
Film & TV district.
- Work 1 day per week Remotely from home.
- Please email CV through.
- There will be 1 Technical test and one small personality test.
- Project Start Date 5th of March.