If you enjoy working in a flexible, Agile environment where your efforts
to build mission critical software that has a direct impact on revenue
generation and optimisation, then we are eager to hear from you.
Our team is part of the Expedia Worldwide Engineering department and is
responsible for providing high throughput scalable APIs that internally
use decision engines to make business decisions on the fly helping us
optimise our revenue generation.
You will be instrumental in the performance of our team to ensure that
we meet the global needs of our business. Bring your passion for
software performance and delivery and be part of our success.
This position focuses not only on implementing software solutions for
an e-commerce giant but also on being a role model to your fellow
engineers. You will get to expand your skills in building highly
scalable solutions while influencing others and raising the bar on the
overall level of excellence within the team. You will also get the
opportunity to serve as a domain expert in multi-functional feature
As an SDE I on this team, you will collaborate with other experienced
software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and
develop new services and software solutions, and build and track metrics
to ensure high quality results. You will have the opportunity to work
with business partners, leadership and other software developers,
influence and drive product vision and lead the design of our systems.
- You will provide technical guidance to other team members, and
review work of peers
- You will act as point of contact for technical issues for
specific work streams within a project.
- You will implement product features working as part of
multi-functional team using agile methodologies, work with QA, DB,
Operations, Information Security, Release engineers and Product
- You will drive ongoing improvements in application architecture
to help build and design highly scalable enterprise applications
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent coding skills in multiple languages (Java required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure,
algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded
- Critical thinker, expected to speak out and defend views.
- Experience delivering and supporting highly available and
scalable solutions with large transaction volume
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and
- Be self-motivated with drive and good organisational skills to
work to challenging deadlines.
- Very passionate about learning, especially in the areas of
technology, service design patterns and system architecture.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software Development mechanics.
- Java Web Application containers (Dropwizard, Tomcat, etc.)
- Java Web Services (REST, etc.), protocols and deployment
- Thorough understanding of enterprise design patterns and MVC
- Clear understanding of dependency injection in web applications.
- Testing frameworks (Scalatest, TestNG, Junit and/or Xunit)
- Previous experience of using cloud services (e.g. AWS)
Our cultural norms are what makes us Expedia:
We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of
thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie
and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't
rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important
to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms
We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels,
upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we
act, we learn.
We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and
move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone's ideas are equal in the
face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the
answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though
our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams
incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just
our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in
the success of others.
For more information, visit http://www.expediainc.com/
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a
diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or age.