We are looking for a Software Engineer to work in SophosLabs, the team
behind the scenes who are collecting, correlating and analyzing data to
provide the best protection for all Sophos customers.
As a member of SophosLabs you will work on the development and
maintenance of our internal test automation systems that ensure the
superior quality of SophosLabs deliveries, used by Sophos products.
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be passionate about
quality, working to high quality development best practices, dedicated
to continuous improvement, and ready to collaborate with other global
teams to solve problems and achieve the best outcomes.
We all have something unique and outstanding to contribute and you’ll
be no different looking to use your excellent skills to further the
success of SophosLabs.
Opportunities we offer:
- Entry point to the exciting and rewarding world of IT Security.
- Fast growing company with excellent position in the emerging IT
- Continuous development opportunities.
- The challenge of working to support our customers across both legacy
and latest platforms
- Global, multinational environment where you can make connections to
experts around the world
- Great company culture open for innovation and ideas
You’ll feel at home within a fast moving agile team spread between
sites, with a commitment to quality and business objectives
- Use your technical knowledge to expand and improve the capability of
our Test automation systems
- Support, maintain and improve existing internal systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of all aspects of team and
- Collaboration at every level
- Problem solving
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in designing & developing reliable,
maintainable, clean and quality code
- Experience in working with scripting languages (Python, Unix Shell, Perl…)
- Contributed to automated test framework development from the ground up
- Experience in Test planning and automation
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Confident in the use of development and configuration management
tools (IDEs, issue tracking, source control, etc.)
- Experience of working in and making a positive contribution to Agile
The remuneration package includes:
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days
- Group personal pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Death in service policy (life assurance)
- Permanent health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Personal accident cover
Working conditions at Sophos are very good and include:
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free beverages, fruit and pastries
NOTICE TO RECRUITERS & PLACEMENT AGENCIES
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit
resumes to any person or email address at Sophos prior to having a
signed agreement from Human Resources. Sophos is not liable for and will
not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency.
Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will
be considered your company's gift to Sophos and may be forwarded to our
recruiters for their attention. Thank you.