What You'll DoYou will be working as a member of the development team
responsible for developing, automating and testing Cisco's leading
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a very fast paced team,
learning something new every day.
We offer a very competitive salary based on experience as well as
These positions are in our R&D centres in Uxbridge or Feltham,
Who You'll Work WithYou will work as a member of the successful
collaboration product development team who are industry world leaders in
developing collaboration technology. We are looking to grow our
application, system and security teams working on a wide range of
products including our leading scalable Cisco meeting server portfolio.
You'll gain a unique opportunity to gain a wide range of experience in
networking, video and collaboration technologies.
Who You AreYou'll need to have hands-on experience in some or all of the
- Development in C, C++ or Python,
- Telecommunications including Video/Telephony/SIP,
The minimum requirements for the role are:
- A minimum Bachelors Degree in Compute Science, Engineering, Maths or
- Strong written & verbal communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn, and ability to
- Proven track record of learning new technologies and features on own initiative
- A demonstrable passion for technology and software development
The following skills would be highly advantageous:
- Experience working with SQL databases, such as Postgres
- Experience working with networking,
- Experience of Microsoft Lync and/or Skype for Business
- Excellent mathematical or scientific qualifications, with a flair for
applying scientific approach to problem solving
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and
make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and
learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use
those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that
adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate
businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment,
retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture
that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
• Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka
dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco