Systems Analyst (Mid-Level to Senior)– West Yorkshire – Up to £55K
Transition Partners are pleased be recruiting for one of our well known
clients based in West Yorkshire. Our client is eager to present this
fantastic opportunity to dynamic and hardworking individuals who are
keen to work within a progressive and professional environment working
on a number of really exciting projects pushing technology.
This role will involve working alongside product managers and business
change project teams to understanding the technology requirements,
translating them into IT Solution Designs to support the people and
processes within the organisation.
• Previous systems analysis experience
• Strong Business Analyst skills including gathering requirements, user
stories, acceptance criteria and owning the backlog for the product
• Technical understanding, full SDLC.
• An ability to identify, analyse and quickly assimilate information is essential
• Experience of working within an Agile environment is desired
• Must be a team player, contributing knowledge in to all aspects of
work carried out by the department to achieve objectives
• Experience of using collaborative tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence is
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to build
• Work with project stakeholders to translate their requirements into
features that the development team can build.
• Act as Product / Proxy Owners
• Work with project stakeholders to identify, present and document the
detailed technical solution creating diagrams and business domain details.
• Building strong relationships with project managers, business
analysts and key stakeholders.
As well as an interesting and challenging role for the right Systems
Analyst, this is a unique opportunity to join a large organisation with
a reputation for a great work culture and environment. You will have the
opportunity to carve your career within an innovative and forward
If the role is of interest, please do not hesitate and apply today!!