SYSTEMS ENGINEER (DEVOPS) - 70K - LONDON - Required experienced
Systems Engineer to focus on my media client's production support,
automation and development environments, integration and deployment
and to provide a robust cloud infrastructure.
This exciting position offers the opportunity to work for a
multi-platform digital business as a DEVOPS systems engineer.
- Production Support and experience in operational role responsible
for a large, public facing website
- Automate and maintain server provisioning and application deployment
- Releasing products and applications safely into the live
- Maintain and improve build automation, the supporting systems and
application to maintain a robust infrastructure (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Platform
products, services, design and architecture principles -
infrastructure as code: cloudformation/terraform
- Strong practical experience with GNU/Linux system administration,
application Servers, build automation and system configuration tools
(ie Jenkins/Bamboo, Puppet/Chef)
- Provable practical knowledge of one of: bash/python/node/Scala/Java
- Continually improve the speed, efficiency, and scalability of the
build processes and infrastructure, whilst creating and maintaining documentation.
- Manage release and builds with third party vendors both onshore
- Validation and gathering of requirements which drive release timelines
- Work directly with development team to facilitate delivery of products
IF YOU are looking for a new challenging position that will offer you
the opportunity to work in a web driven, fast paced business - APPLY
NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!