USER EXPERIENCE (UX) DESIGN // RETAIL ECOMMERCE // NORTHWICH // UP TO £35,000
We are looking for an experienced User Experience (UX) Designer to
support the development and delivery of the company's roadmap.
This role will see you develop creative designs to maximise online
conversion rate and improve the overall customer experience.
Working closely with the marketing team, this User Experience (UX)
Designer will have to have the experience in designing responsible web
components while knowing your design boundaries with front-end development...
- Design & communicate commercially focused User Experience (UX)
- Working through complicated scenarios to create simple customer journeys.
- Work closely with the Conversion Optimisation Manager and the
Digital Development Team.
- Creating clear user interactions using sketches, wire frames and prototypes.
- Provide support to ensure all brand guidelines are followed in all design.
- Have a keen attention to detail with excellent visual and
interaction design skills.
- Must be an advocate of user-centric design processes.
- Multi-platform design experience - desktop/mobile/email.
- Expert experience using Adobe CC.
- HTML5 & CSS3.
- Knowledge of web page design.
- Experience in design/prototype software such as; Sketch, Axure,
Balsamiq or Omnigraffle.
- Show an understanding of the customer's online journey.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines efficiently.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Knowledge/understanding of web analytics and understanding of
conversation rate optimisation.
- Knowledge/understanding of usability and A/B testing.
- 3 years previous UX design experience.
What's the harm in finding out more information...APPLY NOW!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design
recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work
on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as
well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.