Skills & Experience:
• Excellent understanding of iOS fundamentals, and have experience
building mobile applications for iOS using Objective-C.
• Experience working with production level Swift code, as well as
experience in using patterns such as MVVM, MVP etc.
• Experience in using Cocoa pods for dependency management as well as
Jenkins and Gerrit as part of the CI pipeline a plus.
• You know how the software development lifecycle works, and have good
knowledge of source control, automated testing, and writing high-quality
• Comfortable building apps with universal user-interfaces using code,
size-classes and auto-layout.
• Work on applications that have millions of active users, and
regularly deliver new features into their hands.
• Enjoy collaborative work as part of a cross-functional team, are
familiar with agile principals, and are enthusiastic about sharing